Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 4:

Use blogs to brag about something. And it can't be your kids or significant other because Katie said she doesn't want to read about that crap.

This is such crap I can't think of anything but then all of the sudden I realized I am really really good at being cold. I can be cold anywhere anytime. Here are a list of examples:

Sleeping ... I sleep with socks, hooded sweatshirt with hoodie up, t-shirt and pj bottoms, sheets, comforter, two blankies and a 70+ pound chocolate lab and I still manage to be cold.
Summer ... I never or hardly EVER wear shorts. And the slightest breeze makes me cold. Any type of air circulation [wind, fans, AC, etc.] makes me cold.

Work ... ALWAYS cold I have a space heater in the office. I direct it mostly at me for the majority of the day. At times I travel to meetings with my heater. Sorry Frosty I should have implemented the heater a long time before you left us, sniff.

Hotel rooms ... it is probably 40 degrees outside and my thermostat reads 78 in my hotel tonight. Plus I have to pack pillows around me to simulate Moose laying on me. Its a wonder I ever get enough sleep.

Hot tub ... I like it at 103 degrees WITHOUT the fan my husbands feels comfortable at 100 degrees WITH the fan AND the windows open in the hot tub room.

Parent's House ... normally I wear my pj's under my pants when I go to their house and they keep slippers for me by the door. So as soon as I walk in I can slip them on. They think people can survive at 68 degrees.

Ok you get it I am good at being cold ... if any of you reading this are smarty pants and have suggests as to keep warmer or a diagnosis about the coldness condition feel free to make comments.

2 comments:

Pat said...

You just nuts -- cold and nuts! Nobody should be this cold....you sure your blood is red?

Unknown said...

I was like what space heater...she never had a space heater. I thought I was reading Erica's blog for a second! hahah glad to see you are still thinking of me.