Friday, January 2, 2009

Soooooooooooo .... Happy New Year Y'All. I got a new computer from Santa this year. 2008 was NOT a good year for me technology wise. Here is the list [see below]. Lets hope 2009 will be a better year on that front. Well since I have a new computer, no more excuses more blog posts, right. I will try, but no promises here ... I am not one of those new year resolution type people. I am not sure why, it seems reasonable but I never made one.

Kelly's Technologically Challenged 2008 Countdown
  1. Broke my beloved ipod, sniff I still miss it!! HINT HINT - Val-day is coming
  2. Blew up the power supply on my home computer
  3. Borrowed my hubby's ipod and it broke - free replacement - surely not my fault - I was simply the messenger on that one [ I swear]
  4. Borrowed Mama's laptop and it got a virus and cost me 145 buckaroos
  5. Work computer got the same virus and it cost me two weeks without computer - fun, fun
  6. They turned my phone account, student database access and report generating priviledge off at work - apparently I was having an identity crisis and didn't know it - I am over it now. So, I will only be Kelly CROSBIE from now on at work. Phew glad that is over.
So I will be posting soon with pictures of the Holiday madness. We had 3 Christmases this year and Dan survived them all. He is a little grinchy but he is my grinch and I am going to keep him, dang it.

1 comment:

Pat said...

And when shall I send you holiday photos?

Nice to see you back and I'll keep after you to keep this updated -- count on it!