Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things that make me smile

  1. Coming back from my early morning outdoor exercise routine and seeing the Christmas tree lights on. Knowing my husband did it even though he is not a fan of Christmas.
  2. Seeing Moose wag his tail and grab his Frisbee as though I just left him 2 minutes ago but have been gone all day at work.
  3. Strangers smiling back at me.
  4. Running it makes me feel strong and healthy.
  5. Being outside exercising during what I call the "lull of the day". It is the time between 5am-6am. The world is a different place at that time. Quite, undisturbed and surreal most days.
  6. Learning one of my friends had their child and realizing another family was born.
  7. Hearing from old friends who I miss dearly.
  8. This video every single time



I am sure there is more but I just was inspired to write this little bit this morning. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Fantastic -- loved every word....good show!

Unknown said...

Aw thats fantastic! Loved your little inspirational moment :)