Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friends = Fun

Every travel season my work BFF and I try to meet up for a little soiree in the ciTAY. This year we decided to go to dinner and see a show. Here is a little taste of our day ...

Bond 45 is where it all began. Dinner plus DRINKS. Peach Cosmo and now my new favorite wine Moscato. Thanks to our waiter who promptly brought us free cookies AND a free glass of wine. Yes, Ace [my work BFF] and I had some major mojo that day !!!





Next we decided to walk around and check out the sites ... still thinking of work [ha ha hee hee] we spot this ...




Renee Fleming is a rather famous Crane School of Music Alumni. It was pretty cool. Yes, little things amuse me.



We also decided to do a little shopping and this is what we found.

We also saw Mary Poppins which was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Just go see it, you'll see.

Ahh making memories ... speaking of which I am off to Ottawa to see the Nutcracker with my Mama today. Don't worry we'll take photos.

1 comment:

Pat said...

very nice, great photos. Now update the site -- it's December 17all ready. Thanks