Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little Somethin' Somethin'


So this is a picture of my Mom and I in Edgewater, NJ moments before we headed into NYC. This happened exactly one year ago this week. It was the first and still remains to be the only time little ole me brought people into the ciTAY to "show" them around. I say "show" them around because it was more little a game of cat and mouse. Lets just say I am directionally challenged. My poor Mom and Aunt P were subjected to walking several city blocks in order to go two blocks over at times. In all we had ... fights, laughs and lots of fun. This year I did not have to spend this first of December in NJ which I am grateful for BUT I was hoping to have another go at NYC with my Mom.

Here is mom and Aunt P.















Me trying to figure out where we should be going. Oh and I just bought the scarf. Umm also I miss my long hair.


















Me and Aunt P

2 comments:

Pat said...

Oh sweetie, that was a fun time and you were a good guide, even tho blisters formed on my feet.

We shall do this again -- and again, it shall be fun. Loved the photos -- especially since I have lost weight since those were taken -- ain't that fat Mama nowadays

Unknown said...

I'm missing my long hair too. But you look SOOO good with short hair, but I hear ya sister! Maybe you can "show" me around NYC sometime ;) and I can show you around Maine. Hope you are getting settled in the office and I'm sure looking forward to Christmas!