Friday, November 13, 2009

Survey Says ... Who Won the Baby Fantasy League

I am sure everyone has just been holding their breath to find out who won this little game ... so here goes. Real answers, then a summary of who was the closest in each category and the winner.

Answers:

1. Date of birth? (5 pts) - 10/29/09

2. Time of birth? (5 pts) - 4:22PM

3. Birth weight? (of the baby, not Me) (5 pts) - 5lbs 5 oz

4. Height at birth? (10 pts) - 18.5 "

5. Will the baby have hair? (1 pt) - A LOT OF BLACK HAIR

6. First treat I will want after labor? (1 pt) - APPLE JUICE

7. Will Dan pass out during the delivery? (25 pts) - NO HE PULLED CLINT OUT AND CUT THE CORD. HE WAS A GREAT COACH =]

8. Will the baby have a unibrow? (2 pts) = NO

9. First swear word I utter during labor? (25pts) - NOT ONE

10. What do you want to win, IF you win? (0pts)


Birthdate - my cousin JR with Nov 3rd

Time of birth - no one guessed the time or close to it

Birth Weight - my cousin JR with 6lbs 5 oz

Height at birth - my brother Dean with 19"

The hair - everyone but one person guessed he would have hair and boy does he have it!!

Treat after delivery - couple people guessed water which I gave them points for bc all I wanted was a drink but apple juice was what I drank the whole time!!

Everyone thought Dan would do fine during the delivery and he was a rock star [or at least the back up band].

No one said he would have a unibrow

Swear word - everyone got this wrong

JR is the winner with 35 points ... I guess I owe him winter boots now. Send size and preference.

Thanks everyone for playing!!

No comments: