Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The 2nd Wedding Anniversary is Cotton

Dan and I will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary next week [Aug 18th if curious minds really want to know]. Now, tradition states that the 2nd anniversary is a gift of cotton. I will get back to this in one sec this next part is important.

For those of you who do not know yet ... I have succumbed to letting Dan name the baby Clint after Clint Eastwood. And yes Grandma, et al there will be NO middle name just like the icon Dan's wishes to name him after.

Anywhoo, I got him this little cotton item below to let him know that its a deal ... we are naming our son Clint. He brought it to work with him to show the guys. I guess he was a little thrilled =]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too sweet. And what a good momma already, giving in to Daddy's wishes!