Friday, May 15, 2009

Total Waste O Time

Ugh so the class was brutally boring. WE did a learn a couple of things. But most of the information the nurse covered during the pregnancy workshop has already been covered by books given to us by the Midwife. Also, the nurse really needs to update her knowledge about many things.

What we learned: I guess I need to eat more. Especially in the protein and grains/carbohydrate area. Dan thinks I never eat enough anyway and now he really thinks I don't. I have lost 3-4 pounds this trimester instead of gained. However, I have been nauseous and then I got sick [head cold] so that did not help. Hey I am in no hurry to pack on the pounds. Maybe he will come home with a nice treat for me today.

I guess my nephew Alex [see pic] is very curious about this new cousin. He asked Dean[my bubba] how the baby was going to get out of my belly. I think Dean and Sheri [sister in law] are in for more questions marathons. Grandma will be out there next week so she might get hit too. So cute.







I am headed to Naples for vacay next week and my niece is graduating from kindergarten next week too. It is such a big week. Any ideas for a kindergarten graduation gift??????

Here she is on her 6th birthday. Don't hate her because she is beautiful =]

2 comments:

Pat said...

And you listen to who? Pounds on today and years to get'em off -- you go girl.

Loved the updates...keep it up!

Unknown said...

Loving the updates...you better start packing on the pounds....don't worry they will come off!!! I hope you register for a jogger...actually what am I talking about that is probably #1 on your list! Dan is so cute! I love that he is so hands on already!!!