Monday, May 4, 2009

Ten Weeks

So its ten weeks so far and let me tell you the last two weeks have been the best so far. No nausea, just really hungry every two hours. Hunger like you can't even imagine. The baby received his/her first gift today from Grandma Crosbie [see photo below]. It was so sweet of her to send it all the way from Florida. Thanks again!!!

Went to Maryland with my Mom and Aunt Penny to visit my cousin Meg and tour DC this weekend. Unfortunately, My mom caught a cold before the trip and gave it to me during the trip. Noooooo its not the swine flu at least that is what I keep telling myself. We had a great time regardless. But being pregnant makes you really tuckered out which I am not used to AT ALL.

So here is Mom and I in DC a little under the weather.

And below is the gang [Aunt Penny, Mom and Meg] at lunch in Georgetown at J Paul's. Loved Georgetown! That is my kind of place. Lots of cute shops and they have Sephora so it must be a pretty reputtable place.






Oh and I have to include this next photo. Dan got me an Easter basket this year. So, great and thoughtful with all the stuff I love. Peeps, twizzlers, dots, reeses peanut butter cups and more. Unfortunately, the baby does NOT like sugar. I have one reese peanut butter cup every other day. I am so bummed my first basket from the hubby and it will probably take me til next Easter to enjoy it.
I am not sure if anyone is still reading this blog ... I love any comments you might have for us!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Thanks for a fun weekend, even tho we had colds and lousy weather. Hey even the photos of me are half way decent.

Keep smiling

Unknown said...

OH I'm still reading, so keep posting....love it...I remember the raging hunger, keep eating momma!