Friday, January 15, 2010

The Roll Over

Clint is becoming more and more active.  He recently started rolling over.  I am not sure if he quite knows what he is doing because he acts sooo surprised, but it's so darn cute.  Video for all see is below.  I didn't have the best lighting sorry, but you get to see him in action =]


He is sleeping longer stretches at night {YIPPEEEE} which couldn't come at a better time as I will be going back to work the first week of Feb.  He will be 3 months old by then.  He is starting to coo, smile, giggle and recognize my face which just melts my heart to say the least.  



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg he has gotten bigger and stronger since I seen him a couple weeks ago, I wish I lived closer so I could see my lil guy more, :(

Mrs. Ribby said...

So, I think he is going to be an Olympic Athlete--there is your retirement, all taken care of!