Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Whale Tub and Bath Time with Dad

The man's man gave his little man a bath last night.  It was THE sweetest thing I have ever seen.  Since every bath time up until this point has just been me and Clint, I didn't have any pictures.  So, Dan [aka Dad] was invaded by the Mamarazzi and I have several to share.


So Dan likes to call the end of the Whale Tub the jacuzzi side.  Clint enjoying the jacuzzi ...

Dad checking on the little guy


Washing ALL his hair



Back to the regular side of the tub.  Little blurry but I love how Clint is looking at his Dad in this one.



THE END =]





1 comment:

Pat said...

OMG these are precious -- love "the end," no butt. Dan is so gentle with him --how sweet! Did I understand that the "little man" rolled over the other night all by himself too???