Friday, October 9, 2009

8 more weeks ... wow!

I am now 32 weeks and counting. My body has changed dramatically over the last week or so.  I swear I grow each night.  Per my weekly email from Fit Pregnancy, Clint is weighing in around 4 lbs and 15-17 inches tall at this point.  I just can't imagine there being anymore room for him to grow in there. But the email states I am supposed to gain a pound a week until he is born and about 1/2 of it is Clint.

He is just like his Dad ... a boob man.  He loves to be right under the boobs and in my rib cage this = extremely  uncomfortable days sitting at my desk.  I am "carrying very high" according to all the women in my office.  So once he "drops" I will be a lot more comfortable.  I am still walking everyday and when I am feeling super frisky I do a little strength training.  Just a little something for the arms, bum and thighs.  I miss my morning run and workouts.  Soon I will have another little man to take along with me.  Moose continues to keep me company on the walks these days. 

This weekend I plan on doing more laundry for Clint.  We have so many generous friends and family members we continue to get the cutest things for him but I am freak show and want everything washed and fresh for him.  I am also going to place an order for his cloth diapers this weekend.  My close friend gave me wonderful advice about the bum genius all in one 3.0 brand and a great website called Nicki's Diapers.  Super prices and products all in one spot.  Thanks again Frosty!

Midwife appointment on Oct 16th ... I will be presenting our birth plan to her and calling the Birth Center at the hospital to schedule a tour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited that you are going to give cloth a try. I think its really rewarding. Let me know if you want to make your own food when the time comes. I'm so excited for little Clint's arrival. And he sounds just like Carson, carrying high and right up under the ribs...probably his head. Ask your midwife if there are any exercises you can do to get him to flip, b/c I bet his head is what is under your ribs! Love the updates!