Saturday, September 26, 2009

Laundry = Fun??

We started to get Clint's room together. The crib is up and most of his stuff is in the room. This weekend I plan on organizing everything and taking PICTURES to put up on the blog. I am washing many of his little items today. I have to say this is the only time I actually have ENJOYED doing laundry. Dan and I agree it just becomes more and more real as his room takes shape.

My wonderful girlfriends Heather and Jules threw an over the top baby shower for us Labor Day weekend. Everyone was so generous and thoughtful. I was so overwhelmed with emotion. I truly felt so loved and lucky to have such great friends and family members to share this experience. I have one picture to share. Behind me is the Mad Lib game we played which was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. It reads that I will have the baby in Wal-Mart and he will be 28 lbs and 5 inches long. It was a really funny game. My girls are so creative.

I am going into my 31st week of pregnancy this week. The books say he is about 3 lbs and 15 or more inches long. He is still keeping busy. His favorite time is about 7pm at night. He gets going around that time every night for about an hour then he is all tuckered out for the night and so am I. I have a midwife appointment on Monday and our first childbirth preparation class Monday night. I meet with one of the pediatricians we are considering for Clint on Tues. I also have one more interview on Thurs for a job opportunity I applied for back in August. Its going to be a busy week.

It is a beautiful day here in the North Country and the leaves are just ravishing. I can't help but want to get out there and enjoy nature. I just love this time of year! I am hoping to store up some energy this morning to go hiking with Moose and my Mom this afternoon. I am thinking either Stone Valley Trail or Lampson Falls.

No comments: