Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank you Uncle and Auntie from MN

My brother and sister in law sent us an amazing baby swing cradle for the baby. I just had to put it together last night. I love it thank you so much. Right now it is in the "baby room". I say "baby room" because it is the only thing we have in the room that pertains to the baby at this point.

I am feeling really good these days. I can feel the baby move a lot more now and he is definitely making more room for himself in there ... from the u-sound he appears to be very long. He likes to have his head right under by breast also seen in the ultrasound. Which explains the discomfort in that area over the last couple weeks. =]

I am hoping I can get Grandma Rourk to scan the u-sound pictures soon to post.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma will scan when you bring it over -- duh!

Hey, I've seen this scan and its amazing!