Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Naming the little one ..........

On July 7th we are having our second ultrasound. We are hoping to find out if we are going to have a little boy or little girl. Many people are curious to find out what names we are considering for the little one.

Some of you know that Dan is vying for the name Clint [as in Clint Eastwood].



I however do not really like the name. I've told him his nickname will be Charlie [as in Charlie Brown].

Please give me some ideas for boys names!!!!!!!!!!!

As for girls names I like the following: Sydney, Shelby and Mia. But, I would love to hear any suggestions people have for names.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the girls names.....you should really work on Clint.

Sabastian






Bubba

Anonymous said...

I'm slowly getting to like Clint but think it needs a middle name -- maybe Charles????

Drop Mia -- Mamma Mia, are you nuts!